Contributing to the site
You can contribute to the site in the following ways:-
- Contributing directly to the site on-line. All you need to do is register a user name and password; you can then create your memories and add your photographs and documents.
- Contacting us by email at email@example.com or comment on this page
- Calling in at Laindon Library and leaving your material with the Librarian. Please ensure you provide full contact details so material can be returned.
- Meeting one of our researchers at our regular Memory Days held at Laindon Library between 10am & 12noon. Other dates can be arranged by agreement. (Memory dates for current year)
If you have difficulty in entering your article on line please use the built in help menus and tips on contributing or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this page and we will arrange to assist you.
- Contributions will not be published without the knowledge of the person submitting them.
- Photographs and documents will be copied immediately and returned to the provider. This can be carried out by one of our researchers at Laindon Library or at other suitable location, by prior arrangement.
- All articles and photographs will be attributed to their originator or supplier.
- The editor will remove any article where there is a dispute over the authenticity of the copyright to any article or photograph.
Details of the group who set up the site are shown in Committee Members