As we join Noak Hill Road the first notable building we come across on the west side is the old White House Farm house which is now a Spa and Beauty retreat. On the opposite of the road are the old farm buildings. Although the Farm House is no longer part of the farm, the farm itself is still in operation. We find that the 1841 census has William Mason as the farmer, farming 50 acres and employing 2 men. By 1881 James Thomas Jefferies is in residence at the farm and its acreage has increased to 150 acres.
Les Charge and son along with Ron Ellis and three sons now run the farm in partnership. The farm is mainly livestock, beef cattle, pigs, a few sheep and chickens. The only arable crop is for feeding the livestock. The partnership also has the contract for coppicing Frith Wood and Laindon Common.