No one managed to answer all 20 questions correctly, however the winners were.
First Place: Anne Burton
Runner Up: Ken Porter
Well done to you both and thank you for taking part.
1. Laindon High Road County Secondary Modern School.
2. King, Billy Foyle’s palomino horse. 1966.
3. Dr Chowdhary.
4. The River Crouch.
5. The Red Cow.
6. Basildon Hospital.
7. Pelham’s sweet shop, The Broadway, Laindon High Road.
9. The Prisoner of War Camp followed by the Westley Cricket Club.
10. The Mills Family.
11. The Phoenix Striders.
12. Joan Sims.
13. Worthing Road, junction with Devonshire Road, Laindon.
14. St Nicholas Church, Laindon.
15. ‘The Haven’ museum at Dunton.
17. Laindon Park School.
18. The Winston Club.
19. The Colony at Dunton.
20. The WI Hall in Samuel Road, Langdon Hills.
21. Toomey’s roundabout, Southfields, Laindon.